Filers and providers must submit filings that comply with these rules:
(1) Filers must submit complete filings that comply with the filing instructions and procedures in the Washington State Motor Vehicle Service Contract Filing Instructions
posted on the commissioner's web site (www.insurance.wa.gov), which the commissioner incorporates into this section by reference.
(2) Filers must submit every service contract to the commissioner in paper format with a completed motor vehicle service contract transmittal document.
(3) Filers must not combine "prior approval" and "use and file" contracts in one filing. Filers must file these types of contracts separately:
(a) Contracts filed under RCW 48.110.073
(b) Contracts filed under RCW 48.110.073
(4) All filed contracts must be legible for both the commissioner's review and retention as a public record. Filers must submit new and replaced contracts to the commissioner for review in final printed form displayed in ten-point or larger type.
(5) Each contract must have a unique identifying number and a way to distinguish it from other editions of the same contract.
(6) Filers must submit a completed compliance checklist with each new motor vehicle service contract. If the filing includes more than one new contract, the filer may:
(a) Complete a separate checklist for each motor vehicle service contract; or
(b) Complete one checklist and submit an explanatory memorandum that lists any material differences between the filed contracts.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.110.150. 08-21-091 (Matter No. 2007-11), § 284-20C-020, filed 10/15/08, effective 2/1/09.]