To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
General motor vehicle service contract filing rules.
Filers and providers must submit complete filings that comply with these rules:
(1) Filings must comply with the filing instructions and procedures in the SERFF Industry Manual available within the SERFF application and Washington State Motor Vehicle Service Contract Filing Instructions.
(2) Filers must submit every service contract to the commissioner electronically using SERFF.
(a) Every service contract filed in SERFF must be attached to the form schedule.
(b) All written correspondence related to a service contract filing must be sent in SERFF.
(3) Filers must not combine "prior approval" and "use and file" contracts in one filing. Filers must file these types of contracts separately:
(4) All filed contracts must be legible for both the commissioner's review and retention as a public record. Filers must submit new and replaced contracts to the commissioner for review in final printed form displayed in ten-point or larger type.
(5) Each contract must have a unique identifying number and a way to distinguish it from other editions of the same contract.
(6) Filers must submit a completed compliance checklist with each new motor vehicle service contract as supporting documentation. If the filing includes more than one new contract, the filer may:
(a) Complete a separate checklist for each motor vehicle service contract; or
(b) Complete one checklist and submit an explanatory memorandum that lists any material differences between the filed contracts.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
, and 48.19.040
. WSR 13-12-038 (Matter No. R 2013-06), § 284-20C-020, filed 5/30/13, effective 7/1/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 08-21-091 (Matter No. 2007-11), § 284-20C-020, filed 10/15/08, effective 2/1/09.]