Filers must submit complete filings that comply with the SERFF Industry Manual
posted on the SERFF web site (www.serff.com) and Washington State SERFF Property and Casualty Form Filing General Instructions
posted on the commissioner's web site (www.insurance.wa.gov). All form filings must comply with these rules:
(1) Insurers must file property and casualty insurance forms under RCW 48.18.100
(1) or 48.18.103
(3). Filers may not use the certification process described in RCW 48.18.100
(2) to file property and casualty insurance forms.
(2) Filers must submit all insurance forms and related documents to the commissioner electronically using SERFF.
(a) Every form filed in SERFF must be attached to the form schedule.
(b) All written correspondence related to a form filing must be sent in SERFF.
(3) All filed forms must be legible for both the commissioner's review and retention as a public record. Filers must submit new and replacement forms to the commissioner for review in final form displayed in ten-point or larger type.
(4) Each form must have a unique identifying number and a way to distinguish it from other editions of the same form.
(5) Filers must not submit combined rate and form filings.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.110.150. 08-21-091 (Matter No. 2007-11), § 284-20B-030, filed 10/15/08, effective 2/1/09.]