To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Acceptable forms of photo identification.
Acceptable forms of identification are defined as current foreign, federal, state, or tribal government-issued identification which include the person's photograph, name, date of birth, signature, and physical description. Acceptable forms of identification include, but are not limited to:
(1) A valid driver's license or instruction permit issued by any U.S. state or foreign government. If the purchaser's driver's license has expired, he or she must also show a valid temporary driver's license with the expired card.
(2) A United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel and the personnel's dependents.
(3) A merchant marine identification card issued by the United States Coast Guard.
(4) An identification card issued by any foreign, federal, or state government.
(5) An official U.S. passport or an unexpired foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp.
(6) An enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe located in Washington state, if the enrollment card incorporates security features comparable to those implemented by the department of licensing for Washington state drivers' licenses.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 69.43.165
. WSR 11-19-018, § 246-889-090, filed 9/8/11, effective 10/15/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 69.43.170
. WSR 06-02-010, § 246-889-090, filed 12/22/05, effective 1/1/06.]