To be eligible to apply for nursing assistant-certified from an alternative program the applicant must:
(1) Be currently credentialed as a home care aide-certified; or
(2) Be a medical assistant-certified as defined in WAC 246-841-535
(3) Have completed a cardiopulmonary resuscitation course;
(4) Have completed seven hours of AIDS education and training as required in chapter 246-12
WAC, part 8; and
(5) Have successfully completed the competency evaluation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.88A.087 and 18.88A.060. 11-16-042, § 246-841-578, filed 7/27/11, effective 8/27/11.]