The DQAC may grant licensure without an examination to dentists licensed in other states if they meet the requirements of RCW 18.32.215
and WAC 246-817-110
(1) Hold a valid license in another state;
(2) Are currently engaged in the practice of dentistry in another state;
(3) Are a graduate of a dental college, school, or dental department of an institution approved by the DQAC under RCW 18.32.040
(4) Pay the applicable fees as defined in WAC 246-817-990
(5) Agree to participate in a personal interview with the DQAC, if requested.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.32.0365 and 18.32.215. 08-23-017, § 246-817-130, filed 11/6/08, effective 12/7/08. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.32.035. 95-21-041, § 246-817-130, filed 10/10/95, effective 11/10/95.]