Site and site development.
A hospice care center applicant or licensee must provide a site with utilities that meet uniform building code and local regulations including:
(1) Potable water supply meeting requirements in chapters 246-270
, 246-290, and 246-291
(2) Natural drainage or properly designed/engineered drainage system;
(3) Public or on-site sanitary sewage utilities meeting requirements in chapter 246-271
(4) Physical access to community emergency services;
(5) Parking area, drives, and walkways:
(a) Convenient for patients, personnel, contractors, volunteers, and visitors, while avoiding interference with patient privacy and comfort;
(b) With surfaces useable in all weather and traffic conditions; and
(c) Illuminated at night.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.127
RCW. WSR 02-18-026, § 246-335-200, filed 8/23/02, effective 10/1/02.]