The installer shall:
(1) Be currently approved by the local health jurisdiction in the county where the LOSS is to be constructed.
(2) Have the following experience:
(a) Three or more years experience installing OSS; or
(b) A record of successful completion of at least one similar installation, including a pressure distribution drainfield.
(3) Maintain a copy of approved plans and specifications on-site during construction;
(4) Follow the approved plans and specifications or obtain approval from the design engineer prior to making field changes;
(5) Install sewage tanks approved by the department according to the provisions of chapter 246-272C
WAC, On-site sewage system tanks;
(6) Be on the site at all times during the excavation and construction of the LOSS;
(7) Backfill and grade the site after construction to prevent surface water from accumulating over any LOSS component; and
(8) Leave the drainfield lines uncovered until the drainfield passes the department's final inspection. Driplines may be covered prior to inspection.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.118B.020
. WSR 11-12-035, § 246-272B-05000, filed 5/25/11, effective 7/1/11.]