When issuing gift certificates as bingo prizes, bingo operators must:
(1) Issue the gift certificates consecutively; and
(2) Not exceed fifty dollars per bingo prize in value; and
(3) Not issue gift certificates exclusively for punch boards or pull-tabs; and
(4) Record the value of each gift certificate as a bingo prize in the daily bingo records under the session awarded; and
(5) Keep the bingo prize receipt for the gift certificates as a part of the daily bingo records.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070
. WSR 07-21-116 (Order 617), § 230-10-305, filed 10/22/07, effective 1/1/08; WSR 07-10-033 (Order 610), § 230-10-305, filed 4/24/07, effective 1/1/08.]