230-06-080  <<  230-06-083 >>   230-06-085

Card game licensees reporting changes in licensed employees.

Card game licensees, except Class B or Class D must:
(1) Submit an add/transfer application and the required fees before allowing a licensed card room employee to begin working.
(2) Notify us in writing when a licensed card room employee no longer works for them. We must receive the notice at our Lacey office within ten days of the card room employee terminating employment.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070. WSR 08-21-087 (Order 633), ยง 230-06-083, filed 10/14/08, effective 1/1/09.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group