Prorating or refunding of fees.
(1) We may prorate organization license fees when we adjust expiration dates to schedule our workload.
(2) We may adjust expiration dates to end on the same day for organizations licensed for more than one activity. Whenever we adjust license expiration dates under this provision, we may prorate the required fees.
(3) We will not prorate or refund fees when:
(a) You discontinue your gambling activities; or
(b) You voluntarily surrender your license or permit; or
(c) We suspend or revoke your license.
(4) We keep a portion of your application or license fees for processing costs when:
(a) We deny or administratively close your application; or
(b) You withdraw your application; or
(c) You overpaid us; or
(d) We received duplicate license fees.
(5) If you are a commercial stimulant or a charitable or nonprofit licensee, you have one year from your license expiration to apply for a partial refund of your license fee if your annual gross gambling receipts are less than the minimum for your license class. After our approval, we refund you the difference between the fees you paid and the fees for the license class level you actually met less our processing costs.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070
. WSR 15-07-055 (Order 711), § 230-05-001, filed 3/13/15, effective 4/13/15; WSR 07-21-116 (Order 617), § 230-05-001, filed 10/22/07, effective 1/1/08; WSR 06-07-157 (Order 457), § 230-05-001, filed 3/22/06, effective 1/1/08.]