When applying for permit, applicant shall submit information and evidence to local fire authorities covering the following:
(1) The name of the organization sponsoring the display, if other than the applicant.
(2) The date the display is to be held.
(3) The exact location for the display.
(4) The name and license number of the pyrotechnic operator who is to supervise discharge of the fireworks and the name of at least one experienced assistant.
(5) The number of set pieces, shells (specify single or multiple break), and other items.
(6) The manner and place of storage of such fireworks prior to the display.
(7) A diagram of the grounds on which the display is to be held showing the point at which the fireworks are to be discharged, the location of all buildings, highways, and other lines of communication, the lines behind which the audience will be restrained, the location of all nearby trees, telegraph or telephone lines, or other overhead obstruction.
(8) Documentary proof of procurement of:
Public liability insurance; or
A director of fire protection's "general license" for the public display of fireworks.
(9) Permittee shall be responsible for compliance with the provisions under which a public display permit has been granted.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 43.43 and 70.77 RCW. 05-12-033, § 212-17-270, filed 5/24/05, effective 6/24/05. Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.77 RCW. 88-08-027 (Order FPS 88-01), § 212-17-270, filed 3/31/88. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.77.250 and chapter 48.48 RCW. 82-22-068 (Order FM 82-10), § 212-17-270, filed 11/2/82.]