(1) "Compensation" means remuneration as defined in RCW 50.04.320
(2) "Usual" includes amounts actually paid to you by your employer or, if payment has not yet been made, the compensation agreed upon by you and your employer as part of your hiring agreement.
(3) To constitute good cause for quitting work under this section, employer action must have caused the reduction in your usual compensation.
(4) All reductions in compensation occurring since the beginning of your base period to the date of separation will be included in the determination as to whether your compensation was reduced by twenty-five percent or more.
(5) The percentage of reduction will be based on your most recent pay grade, salary, or other benefits you received or have accepted on a permanent basis. It does not include any temporary raises or other compensation for performing temporary duties.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50.12.010, 50.12.040, 50.12.042. 05-01-076, § 192-150-115, filed 12/9/04, effective 1/9/05.]