To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Request for reconsideration.
(1) If a party disagrees with the final order issued by a review judge and wants it reconsidered, the party may ask the review judge to reconsider the final order because the party believes the review judge made a mistake. However, the appealing party must comply with the final order pending reconsideration. Filing a petition for reconsideration does not stay the effectiveness of the final order.
(2) If a party asks for reconsideration of the final order, the reconsideration process must be completed before judicial review is sought.
(3) A request for reconsideration must be made in writing and must clearly state the reasons why the party wants the final order reconsidered.
(4) The review judge must receive the written reconsideration request on or before the tenth calendar day after the final order was mailed by the review judge to the parties. The party requesting reconsideration must send a copy of the request to all parties or, if the parties are represented, to their representatives.
(5) If a reconsideration request is received by the review judge after the deadline, the final order will not be reconsidered. However, the review judge may extend the deadline if a party:
(a) Asks for more time before the deadline expires; and
(b) Demonstrates good cause for the extension.
(6) After receiving a reconsideration request, the review judge will send a copy to the other parties and representatives giving them time to respond.
(7) If a party does not request reconsideration or ask for an extension within the deadline, the final order will not be reconsidered.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.215
RCW, RCW 34.05.220
, chapter 34.05
RCW, 2006 c 265. WSR 08-06-102, § 170-03-0630, filed 3/5/08, effective 4/5/08.]