To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
(1) "Facilities" shall include all structures, building, grounds, parking lots, sidewalks and airspace owned or controlled by District 17.
(2) "District" or "District 17" shall include Spokane Community College, Spokane Falls Community College, and any other college or organizational unit of Washington State Community College District 17 hereafter established by the district board of trustees.
(3) "Use of facilities" shall include the holding of events, the posting and removal of signs, all forms of advertising, commercial activities, charitable solicitation and any other activity which takes place in or on facilities owned or controlled by District 17.
(4) "Scheduling office" shall be the office within the organization of the district which is designated as the office responsible for scheduling a particular district facility. The designation of scheduling offices shall be made by the chancellor, or staff so designated by the chancellor, pursuant to WAC 132Q-136-010
(5) "User fee" shall be the fee, if any, charged any user for the use of facilities, including a use fee, fees for special custodial, attendant or security services, fees for supervisor services, fees for the use of special district equipment in conjunction with the use of facilities and any other fees established pursuant to WAC 132Q-136-010
(2). The schedule of user fees may be amended from time to time.
(6) "Academic or administrative unit sponsorship" shall mean that the head of an academic or administrative unit within the district has reviewed a request for use of facilities, has determined that such use of facilities meets the general policy concerning the use of district facilities pursuant to WAC 132Q-136-010
(1) and all limitations on the use of facilities pursuant to WAC 132Q-136-040
, has determined that the academic or administrative unit is willing to sponsor the proposed use of facilities and has signed the appropriate request form.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
. WSR 13-15-153, § 132Q-136-020, filed 7/23/13, effective 8/23/13; WSR 11-20-027, § 132Q-136-020, filed 9/23/11, effective 10/24/11; WSR 84-19-028 (Resolution No. 22), § 132Q-136-020, filed 9/14/84.]