Interdistrict joint program offerings.
(1) Two or more community and technical college districts may enter into agreements to offer jointly courses, programs or other community service activities.
(2) Agreements covering joint offerings shall specify, in addition to the items required by chapter 39.34
RCW, the Interlocal Cooperation Act, procedures for instructor selection and remuneration, the basis for assessing fees and other charges, admissions, and registration policies, and the method by which enrollment will be reported.
(3) A copy of the written agreement shall be filed with the office of the director for community and technical colleges.
(4) Public announcements regarding such programs shall describe the cooperative nature of the venture.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 28B.50
RCW. WSR 98-23-050, § 131-32-035, filed 11/13/98, effective 12/14/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.090
(11) and 28B.50.060. WSR 86-22-028 (Order 112, Resolution No. 86-45), § 131-32-035, filed 10/30/86.]