(1) When circumstances warrant, two or more community and technical college districts may agree to allow one district to offer courses, special events, or other community service activities within the service area of the other district.
(2) Arrangements for interdistrict course(s) or program(s) offerings shall be formalized through written agreements between the cooperating college districts.
(3) A copy of the written agreement shall be filed with the office of the director for community and technical colleges.
(4) The college district providing the service shall maintain general administrative jurisdiction over the course(s) or program(s), including fees and other charges, instructor selection and remuneration, fiscal control and accounting, and enrollment reporting.
(5) Public announcements regarding such course(s) or program(s) shall describe the cooperative nature of the venture.
(6) In the event of a dispute related to interdistrict program arrangements and when in the judgment of the state board there are compelling reasons for intervention, the state board will make a final determination in the matter pursuant to authority granted in RCW 28B.50.090
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 28B.50
RCW. WSR 98-23-050, § 131-32-030, filed 11/13/98, effective 12/14/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.090
(11) and 28B.50.060. WSR 86-22-028 (Order 112, Resolution No. 86-45), § 131-32-030, filed 10/30/86.]