(1) For the purpose of this section, the term "shared funding" shall mean funds provided on the basis of an agreement between a college district and a cooperating agency or organization for the support of particular courses, classes, or programs that have costs within current state funding levels and that, in the judgment of the college district board of trustees, otherwise could not be offered because of inadequate state funding.
(2) College districts that desire to offer services that involve shared funding pursuant to RCW 28B.50.140
(17) shall report such agreements to the state director within ten days of the execution of the agreement.
(3) Requests for approval of any such agreements shall be accompanied by supporting cost information in the detail and format prescribed by the state director.
(4) Enrollments generated by courses utilizing shared funding shall be eligible for state funding support subject to review and approval by the state director, but shall be discounted to the proportion that the state fund support provided for the services bears to the direct and indirect costs of the program.
(5) Tuition and fees for such courses, classes, or programs shall be charged consistent with WAC 131-28-025
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 28B.50
RCW. WSR 98-23-049, § 131-32-020, filed 11/13/98, effective 12/14/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(17). WSR 81-14-023 (Order 88, Resolution No. 81-32), § 131-32-020, filed 6/25/81.]