(1) For the purpose of this section, the term "supplemental funding" shall mean restricted funds provided on the basis of an agreement between a college district and a cooperating agency or organization for the purpose of augmenting state fund support above the current funding level provided for particular courses, classes, or programs that have extraordinary costs and that, in the judgment of the college district board of trustees, could not be offered without such supplemental funding.
(2) College districts that desire to offer services that involve supplemental funding pursuant to RCW 28B.50.140
(17) shall report such agreements to the state director within ten days of the execution of the agreement.
(3) Reports of any such agreements shall be accompanied by supporting cost information in the detail and format prescribed by the state director.
(4) The supplemental charge for any such services shall be deposited by the college district in fund 148 for the purpose of supporting such services and the general operations and maintenance of the college district.
(5) Enrollments generated by courses utilizing supplemental funding shall be eligible for state fund support, subject to review and approval of the state director.
(6) Courses denied approval under this section may be considered for eligibility as a shared funding course pursuant to WAC 131-32-020
(7) Tuition and fees for such courses, classes, or programs shall be charged consistent with WAC 131-28-025
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 28B.50
RCW. WSR 98-23-049, § 131-32-010, filed 11/13/98, effective 12/14/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(17). WSR 81-14-023 (Order 88, Resolution No. 81-32), § 131-32-010, filed 6/25/81.]