(1) Administrative expenses mean necessary emergency management expenses required for the proper and efficient administration of the emergency management program of a local government emergency services organization.
(2) Personnel expenses mean necessary emergency management expenses for personnel on the staffing pattern of a local emergency services organization including but not limited to salaries, wages, and supplementary compensation and fringe benefits for such personnel. Such expenses must be supported by job descriptions, payroll records, and time distribution records to be kept on file by the local emergency services organization.
(3) Program paper means the same as "program paper" as defined by WAC 118-08-030
(4) Comprehensive emergency operations plan means the same as "comprehensive emergency operation plan" as defined by WAC 118-02-030
(5) State director means the director of the Washington state department of emergency services.
(6) Emergency services organization means the same as emergency services organization as defined by WAC 118-06-030
(7) Review board shall mean a committee of four persons appointed by the director; three persons from the state department of emergency services and the president of the Washington state association of emergency services directors.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 38.52.160
. WSR 84-01-022 (Order 118-09), § 118-09-020, filed 12/9/83. Formerly WAC 118-10-020.]