Exceptions to WAC 106-156-010
may be granted to the following students:
(1) Those who are living with parents or relatives.
(2) Those with medical reasons.
(3) Those employed off campus and housing and/or board is a part of their overall compensation received.
(4) Those who will reach the age of twenty-one within thirty days after the start of the quarter.
(5) Those who have completed six quarters as a full-time student.
(6) Those who have unique situations not otherwise covered in this paragraph of exceptions and obtain the approval of the director of auxiliary services, or the director's designee.
The director of auxiliary services has established a committee of whom the student may request a proceeding and ruling on the student's request for an exception.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.528 and 28B.35.120(12). 94-21-008 (Order CWU AO 77), § 106-156-011, filed 10/6/94, effective 11/6/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050 and 28B.35.120(11). 86-23-007 (Order 59), § 106-156-011, filed 11/7/86. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050 and 28B.35.120. 80-11-027 (Order 45), § 106-156-011, filed 8/14/80; Order 27, § 106-156-011, filed 4/22/76; Order 7, § 106-156-011, filed 8/18/72, effective 9/20/72.]