To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
(1) Application for parking permit fee refunds are to be made at the parking office. The parking permit must be surrendered upon application for a refund.
(2) A full parking fee refund is obtainable only within the first seven calendar days of any academic quarter in which the permit is issued.
(3) Refunds are permitted of a prorated basis only under the following conditions:
(a) Student teaching, or other off-campus program;
(b) Withdrawal from the university;
(c) Termination of employment.
(4) Refunds will not be made for daily permits.
(5) Prorated refunds will be measured upward to the nearest 1/3, 2/3, and full cost increments.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120
(12) and 28B.10.528
. WSR 98-23-022, § 106-116-311, filed 11/9/98, effective 12/10/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.528
. WSR 94-10-049 (Order CWU AO 72), § 106-116-311, filed 5/2/94, effective 6/2/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050
. WSR 90-01-006, § 106-116-311, filed 12/7/89, effective 1/7/90. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050
. WSR 81-22-051 (Order 47), § 106-116-311, filed 11/3/81; WSR 80-11-027 (Order 45), § 106-116-311, filed 8/14/80. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050
. WSR 78-02-023 (Order 37), § 106-116-311, filed 1/13/78; Order 24, § 106-116-311, filed 7/30/75; Order 15, § 106-116-311, filed 8/17/73.]