ESD superintendent's powers and duties — Generally.
In addition to other powers and duties as provided by law, each educational service district superintendent shall:
(1) Assist the school districts in preparation of their budgets as provided in chapter 28A.505 RCW.
(2) Enforce the provisions of the compulsory attendance law as provided in RCW 28A.225.010 through 28A.225.140, 28A.200.010, and 28A.200.020.
(3) Perform duties relating to capital fund aid by nonhigh districts as provided in chapter 28A.540 RCW.
(4) Carry out the duties and issue orders creating new school districts and transfers of territory as provided in chapter 28A.315 RCW.
(5) Perform the limited duties as provided in chapter 28A.193 RCW.
(6) Perform all other duties prescribed by law and the educational service district board.
[1998 c 244 § 13; 1990 c 33 § 283; 1975 1st ex.s. c 275 § 27; 1974 ex.s. c 75 § 16. Formerly RCW 28A.21.113.]