Meal intervals — Food handling — Utensils — Disposal.
(1) The facility shall serve at least three meals, or their equivalent, daily at regular times with not more than fourteen hours between a substantial evening meal and breakfast on the following day and not less than ten hours between breakfast and a substantial evening meal on the same day.
(2) Food shall be procured, stored, transported, and prepared under sanitary conditions in compliance with state and local regulations.
(3) Food of an appropriate quantity at an appropriate temperature shall be served in a form consistent with the needs of the resident;
(4) Special eating equipment and utensils shall be provided for residents who need them; and
(5) Food served and uneaten shall be discarded.
[1979 ex.s. c 211 § 29.]