Copy of survey map, building plans to be filed — Contents of plans.
Simultaneously with the recording of the declaration there shall be filed in the office of the county auditor of the county in which the property is located a survey map of the surface of the land submitted to the provisions of this chapter showing the location or proposed location of the building or buildings thereon.
There also shall be filed simultaneously, a set of plans of the building or buildings showing as to each apartment:
(1) The vertical and horizontal boundaries, as defined in RCW 64.32.010(1), in sufficient detail to identify and locate such boundaries relative to the survey map of the surface of the land by the use of standard survey methods;
(2) The number of the apartment and its dimensions;
(3) The approximate square footage of each unit;
(4) The number of bathrooms, whole or partial;
(5) The number of rooms to be used primarily as bedrooms;
(6) The number of built-in fireplaces;
(7) A statement of any scenic view which might affect the value of the apartment; and
(8) The initial value of the apartment relative to the other apartments in the building.
The set of plans shall bear the verified statement of a registered architect, registered professional engineer, or registered land surveyor certifying that the plans accurately depict the location and dimensions of the apartments as built.
If such plans do not include such verified statement there shall be recorded prior to the first conveyance of any apartment an amendment to the declaration to which shall be attached a verified statement of a registered architect, registered professional engineer, or registered land surveyor, certifying that the plans theretofore filed or being filed simultaneously with such amendment, fully and accurately depict the apartment numbers, dimensions, and locations of the apartments as built.
Such plans shall each contain a reference to the date of recording of the declaration and the volume, page and county auditor's receiving number of the recorded declaration. Correspondingly, the record of the declaration or amendment thereof shall contain a reference to the file number of the plans of the building affected thereby.
All plans filed shall be in such style, size, form and quality as shall be prescribed by the county auditor of the county where filed, and a copy shall be delivered to the county assessor.
[1987 c 383 § 2; 1965 ex.s. c 11 § 3; 1963 c 156 § 10.]
|Fees for filing condominium surveys, maps, or plats: RCW 58.24.070.|