Contents of declaration.
The declaration shall contain the following:
(1) A description of the land on which the building and improvement are or are to be located;
(2) A description of the building, stating the number of stories and basements, the number of apartments and the principal materials of which it is or is to be constructed;
(3) The apartment number of each apartment, and a statement of its location, approximate area, number of rooms, and immediate common area to which it has access, and any other data necessary for its proper identification;
(4) A description of the common areas and facilities;
(5) A description of the limited common areas and facilities, if any, stating to which apartments their use is reserved;
(6) The value of the property and of each apartment, and the percentage of undivided interest in the common areas and facilities appertaining to each apartment and its owner for all purposes, including voting;
(7) A statement of the purposes for which the building and each of the apartments are intended and restricted as to use;
(8) The name of a person to receive service of process in the cases provided for in this chapter, together with a residence or place of business of such person which shall be within the county in which the building is located;
(9) A provision as to the percentage of votes by the apartment owners which shall be determinative of whether to rebuild, repair, restore, or sell the property in event of damage or destruction of all or part of the property;
(10) A provision authorizing and establishing procedures for the subdividing and/or combining of any apartment or apartments, common areas and facilities or limited common areas and facilities, which procedures may provide for the accomplishment thereof through means of a metes and bounds description;
(11) A provision requiring the adoption of bylaws for the administration of the property or for other purposes not inconsistent with this chapter, which may include whether administration of the property shall be by a board of directors elected from among the apartment owners, by a manager, or managing agent, or otherwise, and the procedures for the adoption thereof and amendments thereto;
(12) Any further details in connection with the property which the person executing the declaration may deem desirable to set forth consistent with this chapter; and
(13) The method by which the declaration may be amended, consistent with this chapter: PROVIDED, That not less than sixty percent of the apartment owners shall consent to any amendment except that any amendment altering the value of the property and of each apartment and the percentage of undivided interest in the common areas and facilities shall require the unanimous consent of the apartment owners.
[1963 c 156 § 9.]