Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter.
(1) "Department" means the department of commerce.
(2) "Director" means the director of the department of commerce.
(3) "Fund" means the mobile home park relocation fund established under RCW 59.21.050
(4) "Landlord" or "park-owner" means the owner of the mobile home park that is being closed at the time relocation assistance is provided.
(5) "Mobile home park" or "park" means real property that is rented or held out for rent to others for the placement of two or more mobile homes for the primary purpose of production of income, except where the real property is rented or held out for rent for seasonal recreational purpose only and is not intended for year-round occupancy.
(6) "Relocate" means to remove the mobile home from the mobile home park being closed and to either reinstall it in another location or to demolish it and purchase another mobile/manufactured home constructed to the standards set by the department of housing and urban development.
(7) "Relocation assistance" means the monetary assistance provided under this chapter.
The definitions in this section have been alphabetized pursuant to RCW 1.08.015
Effective date—2002 c 257:
"This act takes effect January 1, 2003." [ 2002 c 257 § 5.