Contents of plat.
Such plat must show as follows:
(1) All streets, alleys, avenues, roads and highways, and the width thereof.
(2) All parks, squares and all other ground reserved for public uses, with the boundaries and dimensions thereof.
(3) All lots and blocks, with their boundaries, designating such lots and blocks by numbers, and giving the dimensions of every lot.
(4) The angles of intersection of all boundary lines of the lots and block, whenever the angle of intersection is not a right angle.
(5) The location of all stone or iron monuments set to establish street lines.
(6) The exterior boundaries of the piece of land so platted, giving such boundaries by true courses and distances.
(7) The location of all section corners, or legal subdivision corners of sections within the limits of said plat.
(8) In case no such section or subdivision corners are within the limits of the plat, it must show a connection line to some corner or initial point of the government surveys, or a government mineral monument, if there be any within one mile of such townsite. All distances marked on the plat must be in feet and decimals of a foot.
[1909 c 231 § 26; RRS § 11510. Prior: 1888 c 124 pp 216-220.]