Exclusions from scenic system.
The following sections of the scenic and recreational highway system are excluded from the scenic system as defined in subsection (7) of *RCW 47.42.020:
(1) Beginning on state route number 101 at the junction with Airport Road north of Shelton, thence north to a point two thousand feet north of Airport Road.
(2) Beginning on state route number 101 at the junction with Mill Creek Road south of Forks, thence north two and four-tenths miles to the Calawah River bridge.
(3) Beginning on state route number 105 at a point one-half mile southwest of the boundary of Aberdeen, thence northeast to the boundary of Aberdeen.
(4) Beginning on state route number 17 at a point nine-tenths of a mile west of Grape Drive in the vicinity of Moses Lake, thence easterly to a junction of Grape Drive.
(5) Beginning on state route number 12 at a point one-half mile south of the south boundary of Dayton, thence northerly to the south boundary of Dayton.
(6) Beginning on state route number 14 one-half mile west of the west boundary of Bingen, thence east to a point one-half mile east of the east boundary of Bingen.
[1971 ex.s. c 62 § 2.]
| *Reviser's note: RCW 47.42.020 was alphabetized pursuant to RCW 1.08.015(2)(k), changing subsection (7) to subsection (9).|