Factory built housing and commercial structures, regulating installation of — Definitions.
Whenever used in RCW 43.22.450 through 43.22.490:
(1) "Department" means the Washington state department of labor and industries;
(2) "Approved" means approved by the department;
(3) "Factory built housing" means any structure designed primarily for human occupancy other than a manufactured or mobile home the structure or any room of which is either entirely or substantially prefabricated or assembled at a place other than a building site;
(4) "Install" means the assembly of factory built housing or factory built commercial structures at a building site;
(5) "Building site" means any tract, parcel or subdivision of land upon which factory built housing or a factory built commercial structure is installed or is to be installed;
(6) "Local enforcement agency" means any agency of the governing body of any city or county which enforces laws or ordinances governing the construction of buildings;
(7) "Commercial structure" means a structure designed or used for human habitation, or human occupancy for industrial, educational, assembly, professional or commercial purposes.
[2001 c 335 § 8; 1973 1st ex.s. c 22 § 1; 1970 ex.s. c 44 § 1.]
| Application -- 2001 c 335: See note following RCW 43.22.335.|