(1) "Chief administrator" shall mean the person with the authority and responsibility for the immediate supervision of the operation of a school or day care center as defined in this section or, in the alternative, such other person as may hereafter be designated in writing for the purposes of RCW 28A.210.060
by the statutory or corporate board of directors of the school district, school, or day care center or, if none, such other persons or person with the authority and responsibility for the general supervision of the operation of the school district, school or day care center.
(2) "Full immunization" shall mean immunization against certain vaccine-preventable diseases in accordance with schedules and with immunizing agents approved by the state board of health.
(3) "Local health department" shall mean the city, town, county, district or combined city-county health department, board of health, or health officer which provides public health services.
(4) "School" shall mean and include each building, facility, and location at or within which any or all portions of a preschool, kindergarten and grades one through twelve program of education and related activities are conducted for two or more children by or in behalf of any public school district and by or in behalf of any private school or private institution subject to approval by the state board of education pursuant to RCW 28A.305.130
, and 28A.410.120
(5) "Day care center" shall mean an agency which regularly provides care for a group of thirteen or more children for periods of less than twenty-four hours and is licensed pursuant to *chapter 74.15
(6) "Child" shall mean any person, regardless of age, in attendance at a public or private school or a licensed day care center.
"Child day care centers" are licensed under chapter 43.215
Findings—Purpose—Part headings not law—2006 c 263:
See notes following RCW 28A.150.230
Severability—1984 c 40:
See note following RCW 28A.195.050
Effective date—Severability—1979 ex.s. c 118:
See notes following RCW 28A.210.060