Action on plan of merger by constituent limited partnership.
(1) Subject to RCW 25.10.796, a plan of merger must be consented to by all the partners of a constituent limited partnership.
(2) Subject to RCW 25.10.796 and any contractual rights, after a merger is approved, and at any time before a filing is made under RCW 25.10.786, a constituent limited partnership may amend the plan or abandon the planned merger:
(a) As provided in the plan; and
(b) Except as prohibited by the plan, with the same consent as was required to approve the plan.
(3) If a domestic corporation is a party to the merger, the plan of merger shall be adopted and approved as provided in chapter 23B.11 RCW.
(4) If a domestic partnership is a party to the merger, the plan of merger shall be approved as provided in RCW 25.05.375.
(5) If a domestic limited liability company is a party to the merger, the plan of merger shall be approved as provided in RCW 25.15.400.
[2009 c 188 § 1107.]