Annual or biennial report of domestic and foreign corporations.
Each domestic corporation, and each foreign corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state, shall file, within the time prescribed by this chapter, an annual or biennial report, established by the secretary of state by rule, in the form prescribed by the secretary of state setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation and the state or country under whose laws it is incorporated.
(2) The address of the registered office of the corporation in this state, including street and number, the name of its registered agent in this state at such address, and, in the case of a foreign corporation, the address of its principal office in the state or country under whose laws it is incorporated.
(3) A brief statement of the character of the affairs in which the corporation is engaged, or, in the case of a foreign corporation, engaged in this state.
(4) The names and respective addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation.
(5) The corporation's unified business identifier number.
The information shall be given as of the date of the execution of the report. It shall be executed by the corporation by an officer of the corporation, or, if the corporation is in the hands of a receiver or trustee, it shall be executed on behalf of the corporation by such receiver or trustee.
The secretary of state may by rule adopted under chapter 34.05 RCW provide that correction or updating of information appearing on previous annual or biennial filings is sufficient to constitute the current filing.
[1993 c 356 § 22; 1982 c 35 § 152; 1969 ex.s. c 120 § 88.]
| Effective date -- 1993 c 356: See note following RCW 24.03.046.|
Intent -- Severability -- Effective dates -- Application -- 1982 c 35: See notes following RCW 43.07.160.