Annual report of domestic and foreign corporations — Biennial filing may be authorized.
Each domestic corporation, and each foreign corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state, shall file, within the time prescribed by this chapter, an annual report in the form prescribed by the secretary of state. The secretary may by rule provide that a biennial filing meets this requirement. The report shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation and the state or country under the laws of which it is incorporated;
(2) The address of the registered office of the corporation in this state including street and number and the name of its registered agent in this state at such address, and, in the case of a foreign corporation, the address of its principal office;
(3) A brief statement of the character of the affairs which the corporation is actually conducting, or, in the case of a foreign corporation, which the corporation is actually conducting in this state;
(4) The names and respective addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation; and
(5) The corporation's unified business identifier number.
The information shall be given as of the date of the execution of the report. It shall be executed by the corporation by an officer of the corporation, or, if the corporation is in the hands of a receiver or trustee, it shall be executed on behalf of the corporation by such receiver or trustee.
The secretary of state may provide that correction or updating of information appearing on previous annual or biennial filings is sufficient to constitute the current filing.
[1993 c 356 § 10; 1989 c 291 § 2; 1987 c 117 § 4; 1986 c 240 § 53; 1982 c 35 § 108; 1967 c 235 § 80.]
| Effective date -- 1993 c 356: See note following RCW 24.03.046.|
Finding -- Severability -- 1989 c 291: See notes following RCW 24.03.490.
Intent -- Severability -- Effective dates -- Application -- 1982 c 35: See notes following RCW 43.07.160.