License — Contents.
Each license shall contain, on the face thereof:
(1) The name and address of the licensee and the fact that he or she is licensed to act as a farm labor contractor for the period upon the face of the license only;
(2) The number, date of issuance, and date of expiration of the license;
(3) The amount of the surety bond deposited by the licensee;
(4) The fact that the license may not be transferred or assigned; and
(5) A statement that the licensee is or is not licensed to transport workers.
[1985 c 280 § 7; 1955 c 392 § 7.]