To print a page in the RCW, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.

18.32.215  <<  18.32.220 >>   18.32.222

RCW 18.32.220

Certificate available for dentists going out-of-state.

Anyone who is a licensed dentist in the state of Washington who desires to change residence to another state or territory, shall, upon application to the secretary and payment of a fee as determined by the secretary under RCW 43.70.250 and 43.70.280, receive a certificate over the signature of the secretary or his or her designee, which shall attest to the facts mentioned in this section, and giving the date upon which the dentist was licensed.
[1996 c 191 § 17; 1991 c 3 § 70; 1989 c 202 § 23; 1935 c 112 § 14; RRS § 10031-14. FORMER PART OF SECTION: 1935 c 112 § 15; RRS § 10031-15, now codified as RCW 18.32.225.]